With the help of our dexterous professionals, we are manufacturing and exporting a sustainable range of Bio Toilets. Under the surveillance of our experts we design the provided toilets using sophisticated technology and quality assured materials. It is a next generation eco-friendly waste management solution that reduces solid human waste to biogas and pure water with the aid of a bacterial inoculum. Moreover, the Bio Toilets can be purchased from us at highly competitive prices.
- Strong weather resistance
- Easy to relocate
- Easily installed and assembled on-site
1. Bio-toilets use nature's decomposition process to reduce waste by 90% and convert it into nutrient rich compost.
2. They do not require water hook ups either which is great for our already stressed water supply. In short, composting toilets are a way to allow waste to decompose safely and without odors.
3. Composting toilets use oxygen loving bacteria that is naturally present in human waste to do all the work.
4. Bugs, worms, and other critters have absolutely NO role in Bio-Toilet's composting process.
5. You just use a Bio-Toilet like you would a regular toilet, toilet tissue and all. The main difference is you just toss in compost mix after each fecal use instead of flushing. The air flow inside the toilet pulls all odors up the 'chimney' and out of your home.
6. Composting reduces waste volume by 90%; the majority of the material inside the toilet is mulch and not waste. You do not even have to see it with the way Bio-Toilet is designed. Yes, you do have to empty the lower compost tray periodically, depending on how many people are using the toilet, but it is only compost, soil. There is no waste mixed in the tray.